Spring 2016 in the Lab: In the Leadership & Mentoring ColLaboratory we’re currently working on projects related to college leadership centers, leadership development in the military, cultural mentoring, and learning in outdoor settings.
PROJECT Samples & Options:
- Teams & Situations (inc. Stress)
- Leadership Situations
- Science of Teaching & Learning
Business Case Development + Writing
Students have found that developing them is an effective exercise in strategic thinking, research, and applying theory to actual problems. I allow students to choose a topic which interests them and guide and mentor the process. Together we create a short case that could be used in college level courses, like the following:
Applied Projects | Assessment, etc.
- Development and initial implementation of the Adjunct Hiring Plan for the UAS Organizational Leadership Program
- Development of the Program Assessment Plan for the UAS Organizational Leadership Program
Training & Learning + Visual Facilitation Projects
- Some of these are simply in the interest of giving psychology away – like explaining certain topicsin depth.
- Others have more to do with marketing type work for I-O Psychology or the LDRV Program if that is the student’s interest.
- I’m happy to mentor and supervise these.